Planning for Long Term Care?
It’s complicated. Our specialists provide education, customized insurance solutions, and advocacy.
A surge in the demand for long term care services continues to drive up care costs, making it more expensive for those of us who will eventually need care. As costs continue to soar, it’s become increasingly important to put a plan in place well before you need it
Long Term Care Insurance Provides Options
There are many ways to pay for care when you need it and where you’d like to receive it.
The average person needs long term care for three years.
Women need care longer (3.7 years) than men (2.2 years).
Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
If you’re among the 60% of people who say they need LTC insurance but don’t know where to start,1 we can help.. Working one-on-one with our advisors who specialize in LTC planning offers the following advantages:
- Education. LTC insurance is complex, and everyone should understand what they are buying and why they are buying it. Sorting through the myriad LTC funding options and deciding when to purchase coverage isn’t easy. Our specialists will consider your current budget, risk tolerance, and plans for the future. You’ll receive all the information you need to evaluate your options.
- Options. Our advisors can help you explore alternatives to traditional LTC insurance such as hybrid LTC policies that combine life insurance or annuities with LTC coverage. Even if you already have LTC insurance, our experts can help identify savings or coverage gaps, and provide alternative solutions to reduce costs or add policy riders.
- Flexibility. We work with several LTC insurance companies. Our experts will help you choose from various options tailored to your individual budget and health. You’ll be able to compare plans and quotes to choose the combination benefits and price that works best for you.
- Discounts. In addition to an alumni discount, we’ll help you secure preferred health and spousal discounts if you qualify—some as much as 40%.
- Relationships. Our advisors get to know you. They’re in it for the long run, whether to answer your questions now or along the way, and to help if you need to file a claim. Our expertise is always free of charge.
LTC planning is complicated. We can help. Start the conversation today.
1 2023 Insurance Barometer Study, Life Happens and LIMRA.